It Was WONDERFUL !!!

My hubby and I just enjoyed 8 wonderful days in Maui to celebrate our 10th anniversary ! It was a WONDERFUL trip and we enjoyed every minute of our vacation. (we were there without any children)
We were able to do so many fun activities during the week. Here's a brief run-down of our fun:

Pool time, The Royal Lahaina Luau, Snorkeling at Molokini,
Shopping in Lahaina, Piiholo Zipline, Haleakala,
Walking on the Beach, Lunch with an Oceanfront view,
Helicopter Ride of Maui & Molokai,
Sunset Dinner Cruise

It was an amazing week..we haven't had a trip to ourselves since our honeymoon.
We were so blessed to be able to have this time together.
I am thankful to my parents for watching our children while we were away,
and also to a few friends who helped out as well.


Ka'anapali Beach

I'll be posting photos all week of my favorite spots and activities.
Be sure and keep a lookout.

Comments

Popular Posts