A Week (or so) At A Glance

Here's a little look at what we have been up to lately
Lots of fun going on here!

Cookie & Candy Bouquet for Mom's Day

My BIL grilling Mom's Day lunch
(it was DELICIOUS)

The boys working on dessert for Grandma's birthday dinner

Grandma opening her present
(I made her a knitting needle holder, she wasn't expecting any $ to be hiding in there)

A field trip to the zoo

T-Ball Game
(he went 2 for 2 off the pitcher)

Face Painting!

Balloon Animals!

Boys giving me a pedicure!

More toenail painting!

As you can see..we've had a fun and busy week, maybe 10 days or so.
I've also been working on summer pj's for the boys.
(pics to come soon)
And on a workout check in..I did 6 workouts last week!
And LOST 2 lbs!!

What a blessing my family is..couldn't feel more blessed!

Comments

  1. looks like you had a fun week. Please e-mail me some of Ryan's baseball photos! I see your toes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts