Looking Back

I had some time today to go back and read through my blog post for the year to date. It was fun to look enjoy all the photos, remember the fun and reflect.
I am so glad I chose Family Focus for the year. It has been a great year of wonderful family memories.
I am thankful for my husband. He has such a big caring heart..he takes such good care of our family and loves us all so much.
I am so thankful for my boys. They mean the world to me. It is because of them that I am a better mom.
I am so thankful for my parents and in-laws. They show us each day what love is and how to be loving to one another. I am blessed to have such great role models in my life.
I am so thankful for my sister. She is the best sister a girl could ask for. Even though we are lots and lots and lots of miles apart, she is there for me and I love her dearly.
I am so thankful for my brothers. They are all my brothers through marriage, but it's been 10 years now..they are my brothers! They are fun to be around and with and oh so very caring.

Thankful is what I am today..for so many things.

Comments

  1. I love you too! Miss you so much sometimes! Thank goodness for skype, I love being able to talk and see you everyweek! I'm so lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts