March Madness

No, I am not blogging about College Ball, I am a UNC fan,
But I was referring to our "madness" that is happening this month.

Baseball season begins next weekend!
I am so excited because this year our 2 youngest are both playing ball.
We have 2 teams, Dad is assistant coach for both & I am the cheerleader.

My hubby is also playing basketball & softball which start 2 weeks after the boys.

We have a dance production to attend.
The boys school is putting on a show that I can't wait to see.
It's called Dances through time and I have caught a sneak peek, too cute!

A small get-away for my man and me!

And of course there's the laundry, the chores and all the other fun life events.

It's going to be another busy but fun month.
I hope to do a better job of sharing these fun times!

Comments

Popular Posts