Day 1

There are 38 more days until our oldest graduates from college!!!

My hubby and I have been exercising M-F since the second 
week in January because it is my goal to be in better
shape by graduation.
He is such a great hubby to support me in my goal.
It was his idea to get up early everyday and workout together.
LOVE my Man!

We have been doing a good job.
I have lost a couple of inches,
my clothes fit more comfortably
and it is fun to do this together.

Well now that I am down to just over a month,
it is time to step it up a notch.
We are going on vacation shortly after the big day
so I REALLY need to be in good shape!

So today I started the 30 Day Shred (again).
I have made it through about 10 days of this dvd.
Just can't quite seem to get to 30
but this time will be different.
My body is already used to working out.
Now I am just working a little harder to finish out
the last 30 days or so.

I am going to keep track of measurements
and I will post differences at the end of the 30 days.

This is my challenge for the next month.
What can you challenge yourself to do?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts