Oh My...It's February!!!

February
How did it become February already?!

I have had some fun adventures the last 3 weekends
which is partly why my posts have been
non existent lately.

I'll try and give a quick overview
and then post more details this next week.

The last weekend in Jan.
I was able to go on a women's retreat 
with our Bible Study.
Enjoyed being away with the girls from our study
and enjoyed being blessed.

The first weekend in Feb.
I had a great visit with 5 girlfriends from high school.
We are all turning 40 this year
so we started out the year 
by celebrating, laughing & remembering fun times.

This past weekend
I had my own early birthday getaway
with 4 good friends.
We went to Sonoma Wine Country 
and had a great time.

As soon as I download pics
I'll be sharing the fun!

Comments

Popular Posts