March Madness

March Madness is upon our household
and I am not referring to college basketball :)

I am referring to our family schedule!

This month is the start of 2 boys playing ball
and 1 dad playing softball.

It is going to be an exciting season.
I am a Yankee fan and my worst nightmare has come true...
...our son was drafted onto the Red Sox!!!!
What am I to do??!!

He is so excited as this is his favorite team,
so now he has his own RS Jersey
and a Boston hat with his name embroidered on the back.

What I have is a kid in baseball heaven
and I suppose that is all the matters ;)

We are off to a scrimmage game now.
Season starts on Monday.
Can't wait!!!

Comments

  1. Updates please??? It's been too long, need to see those boys and YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts