Where Did The Time Go??!!

Never was it my intention to let this much time 
pass in between posts.

I just don't seem to have enough time in the day
to do all that I so want to do.

I find that I am counting down the days to summer
more than my boys are!

So, this is my attempt at a quick catch up,
as I need to leave in 10 minutes to take 
one to practice,
make a quick stop at the grocery store,
come home and start dinner,
eat dinner,
and then go back & pick up the kiddo.

1st week of March
Opening Day for Baseball
practice, practice, practice

2nd week of March
Baseball games
GNO

3rd week of March
Baseball games
Dance performance at school
Wknd away with my Man!

4th week of March
San Francisco with my Love
Easter Break with boys
Easter at home

I know, it's a quick recap.
Hopefully I can posts quick pics tomorrow :)

Comments

Popular Posts