Aahh...August

Wow...is it August already ??!!

I had all these great plans to post more during July
but then summer fun was going on 
and well, I just didn't get to it.

Now here we are in August.
We have 16 days until school starts.
There are 13 days until our oldest leaves for grad school.
There are 8 days until soccer practice begins.
And we have 1 day until the second round of swim lessons start.

I am mostly excited for all of these events to begin.
I am looking forward to soccer..
I love to watch our boys play.

I am NOT looking forward to our oldest going away.
I know he is going to have a great time.
And it is going to be a good experience for him.
(Is it too early for me to book a flight to see him?)
But I am going to miss him.

And I am excited to go back to work.
Am I crazy you ask?
I work at our boys school,
so, I get to see them at recess and lunch
and I will get to go on all the field trips this year!

It's going to be a fun year.
There are quite a few changes coming
but I am mentally preparing
so (hopefully) I'll be all set!




Comments

Popular Posts