Party Favor

We've got a birthday party coming up.
It's this Saturday
and we've had a few last minute changes.

He really wanted a Lego Ninjago party.
We went to the party store...
...No Ninjago party anything..
ugh!!
Luckily, he is flexible but also indecisive.
We went through a few ideas 
(star wars, spiderman & lego city)
before deciding on
BATMAN!!

So now we are having a Batman party.
Which means for me
new cake idea
new decorations
and new party favors.

It's a good thing that I LOVE Pinterest
because it is saving the day!
I had pinned this great idea!

SUPER HERO MASKS!

Aren't they great ?!

I think the kids will enjoy wearing the masks
while jumping in the bounce house.

Looks like I'll be having some fun
making some masks tomorrow.
Can't wait!

Thanks Cutesy Crafts for the great idea!



Comments

Popular Posts