S u M m E r F u N

About 2 months seems to be my blog status!
 
Summer has been a blast!
There are 7 more days until the boys go back to school
and 6 more for me.
 
I am excited to go back, to get into a routine and
enjoy all that this new school year will bring.
 
Here's a recap of our summer fun.
 
JUNE/JULY
My sister and her kids were here for 5 weeks!
We had so much fun with them.
 Park days, beach, Discovery Kingdom, swimming,
VBS, sleep overs, and so much more.
 


 
JULY
The same day that my sister and her kids left,
this guy went to youth camp!
 
 
He enjoyed rock wall climbing, zip line, ropes course and so much more!
(still can't believe he is old enough for youth camp)
 
While he was gone,
this guy took me to the movies.
 
 
He chose Transformers, of course. It was fun to have some 1 on 1 time with my little man.
 
AUGUST
We went on a family vacation to Seattle.
We had a great time and saw all the sites.
 
 
That's our summer.
It was fun.
It was filled with smiles and memories.
Can't wait to do it again next year!
 
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts