Camping 2010

We have just returned from our second annual camping trip with a fun group of friends.

This year we went to Tahoe and I do believe we are going back next year.
We had 5 great sites, lots of shade, no bees, ICE CREAM,
lunch on the beach and tons of FUN!

The gang relaxing around the soon to be fire.


Our son, cooking dinner!


Flashlight Faces!


This one loves digging and doesn't mind a little dirt on his face.


Good Friends


Enjoying the Beach


Paddle Boat Fun!


All the kid sitting at once..miralce!


The last day we took a great group photo and my camera DIED!!
I will post it when I get one from a friend.
I can't wait for our trip next year.
It's so fun to have something great to look forward to!

Comments

  1. WOW! These pictures look like you had so much fun! My husband, in the spirit of Chevy Chase, has declared that we will be taking a "Christmas vacation" this year. Mmmmm ... I think I'd rather go where you went.

    Hugs & Stitches,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts