Dinner This Week

Monday ~ Honey Lemon Chicken & Potatoes
                (this is a crockpot recipe from RR, I just love her)

Tuesday ~ Breakfast Burritos
                 scrambled egg, chorizo & potatoes

Wednesday ~ Stir Fry
                      I am using left over kebob meat & veggies with rice

Thursday ~ Homemade Mac n Cheese
                  haven't found a recipe yet, may just wing it

Friday ~ Boys Night Out
              I have a MOPS dinner meeting, so the boys will have fun

Saturday ~ Homemade Pizza
                 I am going to try out a new dough recipe from a friend, can't wait to try it out

Sunday ~ BBQ with friends
               chicken, corn pudding, beans & salad


monday night review ~ chicken was good, potatoes a little TOO lemony..next time we'll cut that part down.
tuesday night review ~ breakfast burritos are delicious!!
wednesday night review ~ could have been better, not a great recipe, must find new stir fry recipe!
thursday night review ~ used my dad's recipe..super yummo! (even if I did make a thicker sauce by accident)

Comments

Popular Posts