Thoughts of Fall

I LOVE Fall! Always have, always will!

I am excited about what this new season will bring. This Fall I have the opportunity to be involved in some fun activities. I am volunteering in both boys classes, which I am super thrilled about, I am going to be an art docent at our elementary school, nervous about this one, I am going to be a DGL in MOPS at our church, can't wait to meet new friends and I am going to attend a women's Bible Study, so ready for this one to start.

I know this sounds like a lot and maybe it is, but I am looking forward to each and every activity. I am so thankful for the blessing of being home with our boys, what a special gift it is. I want to be sure and be there for them when they are in need of a hug, a kiss, a shoulder, a pat on the back or just a smile. That's what makes being a MOM so wonderful!

The other reason(s) I am excited about FALL is :
the change of the season to cooler weather, so can't wait for cooler temps
taking our annual trip to Apple Hill and eating Apple Donuts
watching our son play soccer
family trip
all our boys birthdays
cooking comfort food, I LOVE to cook and eat =)

I hope you are getting ready to enjoy the Fall season too! It's gonna be a good one!

Comments

Popular Posts