Back to Sewing..YEAH!

I had a chance to get to some projects this week. It was nice to get back to doing something in my creative zone. I have all these ideas in my head (that I really should have down on paper) but I just don't seem to have the time to get to them all. I've tried making a schedule, that didn't work, tried making a list, that sort of worked but not completely; I think that if I make a list of things I want to do, and pick up supplies here and there, that I can work on them when time allows. Not sure if that's the way to keep up, but I'm willing to give it a try. :)

Anyways, this week I found myself with time and motivation so I made some holiday jammies! I LOVE holiday jammies. I started making the boys jammies for Christmas a few years back. Once I have them done, that's what they want to wear all day! It's so sweet and puts a smile on my face seeing them so happy.

This year I thought we'd do Hallween jammies and Christmas jammies. And I FINALLY made myself a pair of Christmas jammies too! I want in on the fun too.

Here are their Halloween jammies. (I made some for my niece and nephew too)


They are covered in candy, pumpkins, kitties and cupcakes.

As soon as we can get a pic of all three of us in our Christmas jammies, I'll post those too!

Comments

Popular Posts