Halloween 2010

This year we were invited to a Family Halloween Birthday Party. The invite said we were to dress up with a  theme for the family. It has been a few years since my hubby and I have dressed up or been to a Halloween Party but we were excited to have fun as a family.
It wasn't easy to come up with a theme that we all agreed upon. There were several different ideas that were suggested : The Fantastic Four ( I need to do a few more hundred sit-ups before I can wear that costume), A Superhero Theme (the boys couldn't decide on who to be), Star Wars (I have a feeling this will win next year) and Drinks (Starbucks, rootbeer, lemonade..I still think this would be super cool, just not sure how to make them all).
We finally decided on the Mystery Gang! My huuby was Fred, I was Daphne, R was Shaggy, M was Scooby and we brought along a Velma doll to complete the gang. It was fun to shop for different pieces for our costumes. I did make a couple of pieces and we borrowed the Scooby outfit from friends. I am excited for next year..this needs to be a new tradition.
I am looking forward to walking around tomorrow with the kids. We are getting together with friends for pizza and trick or treats! I know that will be loads of fun!

Comments

Popular Posts