8 Years Old

Our middle baby (I mean boy) turned 8 this week!

He wanted to have a sleepover/nerf party
so that is just what we did.

Here are the boys with Daddy, learning the rules of the game.


(the big boys & girl were going to hide upstairs
while the 8 yr olds were to find us)

Here they are ready to go.


It was so funny to hear them in the next room.
They were so excited to find us.
Super fun time!

Here's a shot of the "big boys"


So fun that they helped "play"!

He was super excited to open gifts.


Mom made a special Lego cake this year.


It was super yummo and fun to make too.
I took a video of the kids singing Happy Birthday.
I don't know how to download that just yet
so just trust me when I say it was cute to hear them sing!

Happy Birthday to our sweet, smart, caring, fun boy!
 We love you oh so much!

Comments

Popular Posts