Almost There

I am back on the workout path this week and feeling so good! I have moved up to level 2 of the Shred DVD and have done 3 days now. It is starting to feel good and I know I am headed in the right direction. I have added another 10 minutes of abs this week too. And tonight I am going to add an evening workout! There are only 10 more days until our son graduates, so it's time to step it up! I am not 100% at my goal yet but I get closer everyday. What I do know that is encouraging, is that I am in the best shape I have been in a very long time! I feel good and that is what is most important. I may not have the tone, flat abs yet but they will come. What is also good is that jeans, shorts, capris and skirts are all fitting better! Just love that! I hope everyone has a great week. I am looking forward to burning more calories!

Comments

Popular Posts