May Already

We have quite an exciting month ahead. Our oldest graduates from college in a couple weeks! So incredibly proud of him! We are looking forward to a fun time with family & friends. I am going to do a 3 mile Arthritis Walk this weekend. My cousin and aunt both suffer with this illness so I am walking in their honor. I am excited to be doing something for them. Maybe next year I will have a couple of friends to walk with me. Mother's Day will be spent on our new patio with my parents. I am thinking BBQ, should be delicious. We have a special gift for both our moms but that is all I am saying :0) The Art Show is on Open House night. I am working hard to prep 86 projects for the show. I am making 2 teacher appreciation books and they are turning out so great! I can't wait to give them to our teachers! Those are most of the big things we have happening. There's all the everyday things too: baseball, mad science, work, laundry, playdates, and a whole bunch more. Hope your May is full of fun too!

Comments

Popular Posts