13 Years Ago...

... the LOVE of my life Proposed!!!

It was a beautiful, romantic day.

We took an hour bike ride to a quaint bakery
and enjoyed a sweet breakfast.

Then we rode around this cute little village 
eventually riding home.

My Love had rented a Mel Gibson movie for me
(he was my favorite actor at the time)

We had a late lunch at Chevy's.
We sat talking and enjoying each others company.

Then he made a delicious spaghetti dinner
with flowers, sparkling cider and fresh bread.
It was while we were sitting eating
that he got on one knee and asked me to be his wife!!!

What a fantastic day!!
He had even called into the radio station
and had them announce our engagement!
(he thought of everything!)

Here we are 13 years later
more in love than the day we met!


Comments

Popular Posts