4 More Days...

... Till I go back to work!

I am looking forward to this school year.
I started in January, part way through the school calendar,
so this is my first full school year.
And I will be there all day!
It has been 9 years since I had a full time job.
9 years since I have had to be somewhere
first thing in the morning,
ready to go for the day.

I am trying to prepare myself over the next few days,
Going to bed on time,
Working out before the boys are awake,
Making lunches before we start the day,
Having a meal plan ready to go,
And whatever else I can think of.

I am saying a prayer tonight that all goes well
And that there aren't too many
Overwhelming changes.

I'm sure it will go well.
I hope everyone else is having smooth transitions
When going back to school.

Comments

Popular Posts