Count Down

80 push ups
100 burpees & 100 lunges
 
That was on the list for today's workout.
(well part of it...I modified it slightly)
 
Now that I am finally feeling better, it's time to get back into a workout routine.
It's been a few months.
Not sure why really. I was doing really well over the summer. Went to the gym several times a week and enjoyed taking classes and swimming with the boys. It was working well, we had a good routine going. Then school started and I was still making an effort but by November my workout routine was pretty much non existent.
Then there were the holidays, which I love. All the good food, which I love and all the fun activities let me with ZERO time for exercising. At least that's what I told myself. And then there was the illness of 2013 that struck our home with a vengeance. We ALL got some sort of the flu/cold. There pneumonia, walking pneumonia, sinus infections, bronchial infections, ear drums bursting...you name it, we probably had it happen to someone in our immediate family. It was a crazy sick Christmas and New Years.
 
Now that all is well and we are almost all healed and well, it's time to get back into shape. So I did some searching for a workout at home and I found this.
 
 
You can follow Sadie's blog here.
I am enjoying her story and blog and what she has to share.
She has some good tips and ideas for everyone.
 
So, since I can barely move my legs and arms,
it's probably time to call it a day so that I can rest up for tomorrow's WOD.
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts