Footballs

The big game is in just a few days.
So excited to have my team in the Superbowl this year!
 
GO BRONCOS!!
 
So I thought it would be fun to get the house ready for Sunday. We are having some friends over and my parents too. It is always fun to enjoy the game and commercials with a fun group. I found a few fun ideas on, you guessed it, Pinterest ! :)
And I came up with a few ideas of my own, with the help of my Silhouette.
There is this 3D football that was just to fun not to buy.
 
 
See, aren't they fun?!
I added the dime as a size reference. I made these 3 little ones and a large 12" football for a centerpiece or mantle decoration. Haven't quite decided which I want to use it for just yet. I'll probably make a few more to have on the table.
Can't wait for the big game!!
 

Comments

Popular Posts