A Sister Challenge

My sister and I are both looking to get in better shape, shed a few pounds and have more energy. So we are coming up with our own challenge in order to support, inspire, encourage and be accountable to each other. We are also adding a little competitive spirit in there as well. There will be a nice "incentive" for the one who loses the most or sheds the most inches in the time alloted.
We are going to touch base on Friday to set our goals and then the fun begins on Monday, October 4th!

With us being so far apart, my sis lives in New Zealand and I in the states, we won't be able to have a "check in" time together. But that's ok, I know we'll both be honest about what we are doing. Afterall, I plan on winning the prize!

I'll keep you posted on how we are doing. Posting about our challenge is another way of making sure we are keeping up with our goals. We can't let each other down now that it's on here! Gotcha HG2!

Comments

Popular Posts