Super Bowl Sunday

I was so excited for today's game!
The Broncos haven't been in the Super Bowl for 15 years!

So in the spirit of the game, we had a p a r t y! 
My parents are came over and some friends to enjoy the game, commercials and some yummo dishes for all. We enjoyed deviled eggs, chip & dip, pizza bites, nuggets for the kids, chili and cornbread, spinach & artichoke dip and so much more. It was a game day feast for all!


I had fun making our "field" table cloth.
(complete with Bronco in the center)


 I also made a new chalk board sign for our mantle.
No game is complete without a little team spirit.


We put the 3D footballs that we made earlier this week in the entryway.
Our football cheer was all over the house!


So we had lots of fun hanging out together, enjoying our food and treats but WOW, we did NOT enjoy the game! What a bummer of a game that was. I am not even sure I know how to describe it, but that was not what I was hoping to watch. I guess we'll just have to try again next year. :(




 

Comments

  1. Super cute decorations, you go girl! Wish your team would have won! Bummer game.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts