Alphabet Bingo

Today I thought I'd get started on some things we'll need for our Summer fun. Last year we started our own version of a summer school. It was based on themes for each week. We had outside activities, crafts, games, Bible verses & a little education fun mixed in as well.
My girlfriend and I set up our theme weeks, so now it's time to start getting ready for the activities, crafts, games and all the rest.

I want to have some games & learning activities for both boys..they are going into Kinder & 2nd grade this fall. So out came the Cricket and I was ready for fun.


My supplies..paper, glue stick, pen & cut out letters

I cut the paper in half
(enough to make 6 cards)

Drew my squares

Glued on my letters
(upper & lower case)

And there you have it!


6 cards all set for summer fun!

I am going to have them laminated tomorrow,
this way they will last all summer long.

Comments

Popular Posts