December Catch Up

Here's a quick recap of the last 2 weeks...

Thanksgiving was great! We were with family for a few days and enjoyed every minute. I made my first pumpkin pie, we had a delicious family dinner and I even got a little sewing done.

We decorated the house..feels like home! Just loving our new home!

Got our tree append EVERYONE was home to decorate it! I don't think all 5 of us have been home to decorate the tree in a few years. It was so nice to have the afternoon together.

We started a new tradition for our teachers this year..the 12 Days of teacher gifts for Christmas. We are loving it. I'll post pics once we are all done.

Tomorrow we are having a sleepover birthday party for our middle guy. Can't believe he is going to be 8 in a couple weeks.

Well that's the quick catch up! I'll be back with pics very soon!

Comments

Popular Posts