Happy New Year !!

2012 is here!

We had a fun New Year's Eve.
We celebrated with friends.

Me and 2 great friends!
(notice the rabbit ears behind us..kids were having fun!)

The guys played a little poker.

The boys (all 9) had a blast!

And we all counted down with a little sparkling cider!

Everyone, including the 7 month old, was awake at midnight!

We've had a nice 1st day of the year.
We took down all the Christmas decor (it was a family effort)
I cleaned out my emails (that was a task)
I made our menu for January (going to be a YUMMO month)
I printed my January & February subway art
(thx Eighteen25 I LOVE their blog!)
And we've enjoyed having a day at home.

I hope that 2012 is a fabulous year for everyone!

Comments

  1. What a busy girl you were today! I'm feeling like a real slacker now, but you've inspired me to get to work tomorrow :) See you soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts