Day 5

Well, I did make it to Day 5 and then it hit me...the cold bug that has been going through our school.
It knocked me out. I stayed home for 2 days and that did seem to help. But now, my allergies have shown up and combined with the cold that was sitting in my chest, I am feeling just fabulous!
Around 8 each night, I start coughing and hacking and then it takes me until 11 to fall asleep, which really isn't sleep because I can't breathe from being all stuffed up, so then I am really just lying there until the alarm goes off at 6:30 and then the coughing starts all over again. It's just such a fun time (note sarcasm here)!

I am actually feeling better tonight and I am going to give working out a try in the morning. On the plus side, I lost a few pounds because I couldn't taste my food so I just didn't eat very much. That's one way to shed some pounds!

Only 3 1/2 weeks until we celebrate and enjoy some family time!

Comments

  1. AWww I'm sorry you are feeling yucky!! Take it easy and get better soon ok :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts