Prayers

The boys and I pray each morning on our way to school.
It is a short drive, maybe only 2 minutes,
but we make sure that's how the drive starts.

I started doing this with the boys just after the first of the year.
My goal was to do my best to
let the boys know the importance
of praying for others and caring for others.

My hope was that this would become a daily habit
for us and that it wouldn't just be a 
New Years Goal gone bad.

I am happy to say that it has become a part of our daily
routine and even more than that.
If I happen to forget to mention someone from the
day before, they are right on me saying,
"Mom, you didn't pray for..."

It fills my heart with joy to know that
this has become so much more than I had hoped it would be.
I love that they ask questions about who we are 
praying for.

It is also so nice to see answers to prayers.
I think my next step is to make a prayer journal
so we can see what a difference God is making!

Comments

Popular Posts