Winter Mantle

 
 
When we take down the Christmas decorations,
I am always so sad. The house looks so bare and just feels empty.
I enjoy how cozy and warm the decorations make the house feel.
It puts a smile on my face to see what we have
added to our collection over the years.
 
I tell myself every year that I am going to be better about
decorating for the seasons and other holidays.
We do have a few decorations for Valentines, Easter
and Halloween but not too much else.
So this year, I am making a change.
 
I find myself on Pinterest from time to time.
(ok, probably every night, but who doesn't love it!)
So I did some searching and found some fun ideas.
Here's what I came up with.
 
 
The chalk board is my favorite!
It was given to us as a gift this Christmas and I love it.
I made a template design on my silhouette
and then used the boys colored chalk.
The pinecones are from our last trip to Tahoe in October.
We went on a pinecone walk and came back with 2 bags full.
I just love Tahoe!
 
 
Here it is with a nice fire going.
It was chilly tonight and the fire feels so good.
 
Next is the entryway and dining room table.
I guess there's more Pinterest tonight :)
 
 


Comments

  1. You go girl! Enjoy. Looks good. Like the saying on the wall.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts