Summer Decorating (2)

A week or so ago, I got the decorate itch.

About 10 months ago we moved into our new home.
We just LOVE it!
All these blank canvases for my imagination to run wild.

This is what our fireplace wall looked like in October.

Not much to it. 
The wall color blends to closely with the stone fireplace.
So we (I) gave it a face lift.


It made a change, but the color just wasn't right.

So then, my MIL & I were talking and we came up with a new plan.

Darker blue on the main wall.

So we fixed the fireplace wall.

And changed the wall behind the TV.

It's a little hard to tell in this pic, but it is a beautiful Navy wall now!
Here it is all put back together.

I LOVE it!!

Here is the new and improved fireplace.

An up close view of the vinyl lettering.

Just LOVE it!

And a shot of it all together.

I am so so so Happy about how the room is coming together.
The vinyl lettering is from http://lacybella.com/.
I really really really like how it turned out. 
The words in Navy really compliment the wall.

Next up I am planning on spray painting some frames white
and creating a display above the TV.

Now this room is feeling like a Family room.

Comments

  1. I'm about to move into a house (finally) so I am sooo excited about blank canvases :) I love your accent wall and the navy lettering!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts