Summer Sewing 3

So my original plan for my next project 
was to make a new Christmas Tree Skirt.
(ours is falling apart, literally)

But then I was catching up on a blog 
and there is a fun project that she is working on
the GREAT GRANNY Along

It looked so fun and easy to sew the blocks together...
...so, I cut my fabric squares

set them out for my first block

and put it together

This is pre-cut but I think it looks good.
I like the color combination.
I am still not sure if I am going to make
a quilt, table runner or ??
I am just having fun sewing the blocks together.
It goes together so easily.

Happy Summer Sewing!

Comments

  1. I like your colors! But I am sure that if you made it with Christmas colors you could figure out a tree skirt with that pattern! How cute would that be?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts