Summer Workouts

Over the last 18 months (give or take) I have been 
getting myself in shape.

I have FINALLY taken off those last dreaded
baby weight lbs. 
(he's almost 6, so it was time)

Now this summer is all about
shaping, toning & maybe losing just a few more
lbs in the process.

We have a stationary bike this summer
(mostly for our son, whose recovering from surgery)
but I figured while it was here, 
I might as well make good use of it too.

So last night I rode for 30 minutes
went through several resistance levels
and rode about 6.85 miles.

I thought that was pretty good for my first effort.
Tonight I am shooting for 7 miles
and then see if I can keep that up this week.

It's nice to have a little something different to do,
Thanks to my brother in law for lending it to us
this summer.

Comments

Popular Posts