Cake Decorating Class Part 3

Tonight was our last class. I have to admit I was a bit nervous about making flowers. All my attempts the last 2 weeks had not gone well. I had planned on practicing during the week, but that didn't happen. So I went in tonight just thinking, do my best and if it doesn't turn out, well then re-do it when I get home.

To my pleasant surprise, it went much better than I thought. I ACTUALLY made roses and sweet pea flowers and they look pretty good too. I can't wait to sample the cake tomorrow night at Bible Study. I am thinking about making a fun cake for Easter so that I don't forget all we learned. We'll see what I can come up with. I finally remembered to take my camera to class, so I could get some pics of what we did.

Here is my area all set up for decorating.


My friend and I making roses.


The finished cake !


A close up of the flowers.


Comments

Popular Posts