WIPs

Work In Progress...a new sewing term I learned this year. When I find out about new terms, things, tips in the sewing/craft world, it reminds me of how little I know. I love learning all of them and it opens up so many possibilities, so how could I not love learning.

Well I thought it was about time to get moving on some of my own WIPs. For the first time in a LONG time I found myself not having any current projects going. There are certainly a number of ideas on my list to do, so this afternoon I decided it was time.

We are in need of new potholders. I think we are still using the ones we received as wedding gifts almost 10 yrs ago now. Since I have all these cute little hst (half square triangles) I thought it would be fun to quilt some new spring potholders for us. I rarely seem to make anything for our home, so this will be a treat for me. Making something for myself ! I have 2 of the tops sewn together. I hope to finish up the other 2 tonight and then start quilting them over the weekend. With some luck I'll be showing off our new potholders to you next week.

Comments

Popular Posts