Meals

I enjoy planning out our meals.
I use a little hand made calendar.
(I've tried using a pre-made one from the computer
but it never seems to work out for me)

This week I am trying a couple of new recipes.

MONDAY
pineapple shrimp skewers
(from kraft.com)
paired with rice & peas

(OMG Delicious!)

TUESDAY
chicken, broccoli & artichoke dish
paired with rice
(a favorite of mine)

WEDNESDAY
shrimp stir-fry
(also from kraft.com)

THURSDAY
dinner in SF
(we're picking up daddy)

FRIDAY
DATE NIGHT!
(don't know where we're going yet but it'll be good)

SATURDAY
french dip sandwiches
sweet potato fries
(recently tried them & they are yummo)

SUNDAY
creamy italian chicken
(a crock pot fav)
paired with linguine

It's going to be a YUMMO kind of week!

Comments

  1. Sounds great!! I'm followin ya too! :) Thanks for following my blog :) Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts