2011 Goals

I usually make a list of resolutions (just like so many others) and half of the list is never crossed off. It bothers me every year when I have an unfinished list. Since there are no "real rules" to the whole Resolution plan, I've decided to change things up this year.

No more "resolutions". I don't have anything that I would put into a resolve category.
No more Lists of too many things to do.
No more leaving things unfinished.

This year I have decided to have GOALS.
Goals have a positive spin on life. A Goal is more achievable to me. A Goal doesn't have a time line to follow. A Goal will be all that you put into it.

I don't know how many Goals I will have. 1, 7, 50....there is no set number.
I do know what my first Goal is.
This week I signed up to do a Biggest Loser Challenge with 2 friends. The Challenge is being hosted by a local scrapbook store, a favorite place to go. I am looking forward to encouraging one another these next 12 weeks. My GOAL is to be a bit lighter and more fit. Something I need to and want to do.

What will your New Years Goal be?

Comments

Popular Posts