Getting Ready

I took advantage of having the week off for Thanksgiving break 
and did a little planning ahead last week.

I decorated the house for Christmas!
It is a bit earlier than I usually do this
but with me being back at work
I thought it was a good idea.
And it was!
I loved that I wasn't rushed in having to decorate.
I enjoyed playing Christmas tunes while the boys helped me out.
Well, they sort of helped me.

I also have the Christmas cards ordered,
the return address labels printed
and the address labels ready to print.
(it feels good to have that done)

This week I am finishing up teacher gifts.
I was hoping to do the 12 Days again 
but I am just not sure if I have all that I need.
We may just do a few fun things for them
with what I have already picked up throughout the year.

I have offered up our home for 
a "few" Christmas get togethers.
So decorating early was a good idea.


Comments

  1. So jealous on the part where you are almost done with your Christmas Cards. I haven't even begun. I have the concept but that's it. Come to MO and help me out :). A trip to see me should be on your Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts