Thankful Journal 2012 Catchup

7 : My Parents
They are kind, loving, generous and caring!

8 : My Mom In Law
The best MIL I could have ever asked for!

9 : My 3 brothers
Each one has come into my life through marriage.
They all make me laugh & smile.

10 : Our Bible Study Group
I enjoy meeting with them each week 
and learning with them.

11 : For Friends & Family that serve our Country.
I am so grateful for each one that keeps us safe and free.

12 : For Friends
Life is too short not have friends to enjoy it with.

13 : Our Home
I am thankful that we have a home, not a house.
It is filled with warmth, love and memories.

14 : For my Niece & Nephew
They are just too cute not to love.
Two sweeties that fill my heart with joy!

15 : For our Soccer Team Family
We have been together for 3 years.
I love watching the boys grow and learn together!

WOW!! That was quite a list.
I am enjoying keeping a list.
I have found that writing down the positives
and saying out loud what I am thankful for
has caused me to smile just a little bit more this month.

I may need to start a thankful journal
and see how long I can keep smiling :)

Comments

Popular Posts