A Raise, a Surprise and a Birthday

It was a fun week.
We started baseball practices for both boys.
(they're keeping me busy)
 
Wednesday I had a little letter in my box at work. It was a lovely note to say you and your coworkers are appreciated, so here is a raise for all your hard work!!
Woohoo!
 
Thursday I went in early to work for a staff meeting.
Turns out it was a surprise party for me!
They jumped out from behind the dividers, screamed Surprise, had balloons all over the classroom, and had a delicious breakfast ready complete with bagels, coffee cake, pumpkin bread and sparkling cider ! I was so touched that they made the day before my birthday so special.
 

 
Friday was my birthday. That's always a fun day.
My love and little ones treated me with cards and shopping.
I was able to video chat with my sister, talk with our oldest son and my other family members on the phone and received many birthday texts. Its always fun to hear from friends on your special day.
We went on a bike ride as it was a beautiful day, almost 70 degrees in February!
 

 
We see this tree almost everyday and we have wanting to see it up close. The boys loved climbing it!

 
Such a fun day. We'll be visiting these trails again!
 

Comments

Popular Posts