First Goal Met

I really didn't make any resolutions this year. I haven't done so in a few years. I did think of a few goals that I wanted to work on this year. A few are things to be done quickly and others will take a bit more time but that's ok. Sometimes goals aren't meant to be finished in a day or a week.
 
As I looked at my closet over Christmas break, it was time to do some early spring cleaning. After donating a bag full of items I still wasn't sold on everything I left hanging. So I challenged myself to wear every shirt/top/sweater that I had. And if it wasn't worn then out it would go!
 
Well I did it!
I wore all my long sleeve shirts in the month of January and several short sleeve, since we had so many "summer" days this past month. I was only trying to wear my long sleeves in January. I wasn't expecting to be able to wear as many summer tops as I did, but we had quite a few 70 degree days that called for a "summer" outfit. Now I am going to see if I can do it again and really decide if I like the shirt or if it was just worn to accomplish my goal.
 
On to the next goal.
Organizing my closet!
This one may take a bit longer but needs to be done 😉

Comments

Popular Posts