Siggy Blocks Finished !

My first quilt swap blocks are done ! I am so excited that I finished them on time (which wasn't easy with all the has happened in our family this month). I fell behind on several projects and ended up finishing things much later than planned, but I did it ! 101 blocks cut, sewn, signed and mailed off before the deadline of March 1st.

Now I will anxiously await the arrival of the 100 blocks I will receive to make my quilt. I have seen a few photos of the fabrics that were chosen by the other sewers. There were some amazing choices selected. I'll be sure and let you know when mine arrive. I am already working on ideas for the design of my quilt, but I know it will also depend on the colors that I have. I just know that it is going to a fun project to work on..I can't wait to see what I get in the mail.

Here are my finished Siggy Swap Blocks !

Comments

Popular Posts