Happy 37 to Me !

Today is my birthday ! It has been a fun weekend celebrating with family, getting phone calls from friends and family, lots of birthday wishes on Facebook from friends and spoiling by my boys.
Hubby and sons served me breakfast, lunch and dinner ! What a treat to not have to prepare any meals on my day. I do enjoy cooking but it's always nice to have a day off now and then.
Both sets of parents and InLaws took us out to dinner..PF Changs is so delicious. I can't wait to eat the leftovers for lunch tomorrow.
This year is going to be a year of Family Focus. I know that in January I announced my word for the year as Focus..I am amending is slightly to Focus on Family. This is an important year for our family. One where we have already come together to be there for one another; through love, support, comfort, strength, understanding and prayer. It gives me a peace to know that there are so many family members praying for us. I look forward to all the memories that we are going to share this year and thank the Lord for each and everyday we are blessed with one another.

Comments

Popular Posts