Christmas Cards

I know what your thinking..Christmas isn't for another 11 months, why am I mentioning cards already. I am referring to our cards from this past Christmas. We have a tradition that we started when we moved into this house. I wanted someplace to display all the cards and photos that we received so we could enjoy them the entire Christmas season. We decided on the double doors to our guest/craft room. The doors face into our front room and can be seen from the front door, just the spot to enjoy each and every one.
We have been doing this for almost 9 years now and I love seeing all the photos of our friends. It reminds me how blessed we are by our friends and family.
I think the time has come to take them down this weekend. I will miss having them up, but as it's nearing the middle of the month, the time has come. I'll look forward to this coming Christmas when we await the first card to hang up.


Comments

Popular Posts