Gratitude Tuesday

This morning I was reading a blog I follow and she talked of being grateful for what we have. So often we hear complaints of this and that and how hard life is. I took this to heart this am and thought I should try harder to remember all the things I am blessed with instead of grumbling about what I don't have or what went wrong.
I will admit that this morning I did well. I smiled while the preschool kids were climbing on my back and knocking me down to the ground. (I was the monster afterall) I was thankful to be having fun with them.
Then I hit a rough patch this afternoon. I am experiencing a troubled friend relationship lately and it was hard to not think about it today.
Then this evening we met with a new Bible Study Group and my "attitude of gratitude" was readjusted ! Being with these new friends tonight was so great. There were so many wonderful people there, who wanted to hear your story and share theirs with you. It was good to be back in that environment with my hubby by my side. I am looking forward to the next few weeks and getting to know everyone better.
And then to top off my night, I was able to chat with my sister (via skype, I love skype). Talking with her always cheers me up. There's just something about sharing with your sis that makes you feel better.
So tomorrow I will try for a more constant effort of being Grateful and not letting the little things get me down. A new focus for a great wednesday !

Comments

Popular Posts