Cleaning..ugh

Another FOCUS is to be better about cleaning. It's not one of my favorite things to do, in fact I really don't like it at all. I get dust in my nose and end up sneezing the rest of the day. Even with gloves on my hands feel yucky after cleaning the bathrooms. Mopping is so frustrating, as soon as it's done, someone spills and you can't tell that I mopped.
I am trying to be more on top of things. I know this would please my hubby greatly, so I am trying my hardest.
I thought this would be a good week to tackle the chandeliers. I now remember why I avoid cleaning them...it's HARD ! I had to get out the ladder from the side yard in order to reach them, and then it takes forever to clean each glass piece front and back. I must say that look so good, but it was a "chore" ! And I have to admit I am admiring my handy work and am proud of myself for getting them done.
I guess it pays off in the end no matter how much I dislike the work.

Comments

Popular Posts