What a Day..

Today was one of those days that just wasn't going right. It started out with a rough night's sleep. I didn't sleep well at all, tossed & turned, had some odd dreams (not that I remember them, but I was left with a weird feeling) & to top it off woke up still tired.
Work was ok; I just didn't have the energy to play with 11 kids this am, so I felt exhausted when I got home.
Wasn't able to go shopping with my gf for girl time due to the rain and a little one who fell asleep on the way home.
Lucky for me I have a sister who is always there for me when I need her...and thanks to skype she helped cheer me up a bit. I needed some laughs, a gf who would let me vent and whine and just listen. Thanks HG2..I love you !
And then there's my boys...all 3 of my sons were home tonight, just what I needed to end the day on a good note. I am now in better spirits, looking forward to chatting with our son before he leaves for school tomorrow and getting a better night's rest. I must re-Focus for the day ahead and remind myself to smile at all the little things in life.

Comments

Popular Posts