A Focused Monday

Today was a great Monday ! It started out with a workout at the gym & catching up with a good friend. We not only had a good workout (man did I break a sweat) but we had time to catch up at the coffee shop after. This was followed by lunch with my kids, they actually ate with no complaints today. I enjoyed sitting and talking with them. We then had a few hours of "NO TV" today. This could have backfired with lots of whining & arguements, but it was a very nice afternoon. The boys played with their trains, they did a little computer time, it was quite enjoyable. This gave me the opportunity to do some "heavy" cleaning. ( I am in the mood to get some extra things done this week) Dinner also was great..no whining..there was a little spilled milk, but it was cleaned up and no major tears. We ended our day by reading the Creation Story from Genesis 1. (I have been planning on doing a devotional and memory verse with them, and here we are finally starting it on Jan 25th) We said our memory verse once or twice and then were off to bed.
I now have an entire 30 minutes to do some sewing before 24 comes on..hee hee hee...that's our grown up show we watch together.
I hope and pray that you all had a great Monday and that your Tuesday is truly blessed !

Comments

Popular Posts