Thankful Journal

I so meant to write a Thankful post veryday this month. As you can see, that didn't happen.

So I will now do a Thankful Week. I may be starting a new tradition for myself. (sometimes you just have to go with the flow, especially when your original plan didn't work out)

Thanks #1

I am THANKFUL for our Family.
Our family has been through some difficult moments this year. More than our fair share. We have made up for times without difficult moments with extra moments this year.
I am most especially thankful for these moments.
They have made our family become closer.
I have prayed more for our family this year.
I have loved on our family more this year.

Family has always been important to us, now so more than ever it is precious as well.
I thank the Lord everyday for this Family. For blessing our lives with each and every member. For blessing us with a closeness only a family can share.

FamilyLove     (for which I am eternally thankful)

Comments

  1. i just love this idea. i have been seeing so many people do these thankful posts...it makes me want to join right in.

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts